ARTICLE X VALUES
10.1 Social Responsibilities. The Board of Directors shall consider social impacts as well as shareholder value when making decisions.
10.2 Values. The following represent the values of the corporation:
- The corporation is committed to achieving excellence in the design and delivery of cognitive enhancement services to produce verifiable client results.
- The corporation will share the rewards of success with its workforce. Outstanding contributions to the company’s progress by managers and employees will be generously rewarded.
- The corporation supports the principles of cognitive liberty, believing individuals in democratic societies are entitled to the freedom to control their own consciousness and cognitive processes.
- The corporation will sponsor a non-profit organization to manage a cognitive enhancement scholarship fund for deserving underprivileged individuals of high merit, helping to ensure the benefits of cognitive enhancement are shared among people in all levels of society.
- By enriching cognitive capital, the corporation will provide our clients with greater inner resources to accelerate their personal growth and evolution.
- The socially responsible deployment of cognitive neuroengineering demands that gene therapies be buttressed by comprehensive education, counseling, and community support programs to prepare individuals for cognitive enhancement and to support them in achieving their goals.
- The corporation realizes its long-term success is inseparable from the success of the cognitive enhancement field as a whole. Accordingly, we will found a professional industry association to promote world-class best practices in cognitive neuroengineering.